We pray for one another’s needs, especially at times of special care. The Parish Prayer Chain will pray for you or someone you know. You may contact these parishioner or the parish office with your prayer requests and the prayer chain will be contacted to begin prayers for that need.
- Linda Basilico 816-4805; email@example.com or Phyllis Feucht 743-2305
- Betty Lillie 843-2363
We invite you to join us! We gather to pray the Rosary together in the church at these times:
- Each morning at 7:40 a.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Sacred Heart at 11:15 a.m. each Sunday before Mass.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is simply our response to Jesus’ love for us. Adoration helps us to be involved more personally with Christ because it makes the Eucharist more central in our lives. Adoration is held at our church sites on the following days & times:
- Each Monday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- First Friday 9:00 a.m. – Saturday 9:00 a.m.
- Sacred Heart – Each Tuesday 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. also First Friday 6:30 am to 5:30 p.m.
Your are invited to participate.