- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to becoming Catholic?
- Are you un-baptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you a baptized Catholic or baptized in another religion, but never received any formal religious education?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is a spiritual journey in faith to discover what it means to follow Jesus as a Catholic Christian and the joy and freedom that can result from journeying with Christ. The Rites or ‘mileposts’ along the journey help to continually discover God’s path and expectations for each person.
- Is this the time for you to consider a journey with the Lord to discover the fullness of the Catholic Church?
- Do you know someone who has expressed an interest in our Catholic faith?
- Have you thought about becoming Catholic?
- Have you always wanted to complete your sacraments of initiation?
If you sense a desire to experience the joy of the Lord in the Catholic Church, we extend a continuous invitation to please come and speak with us. You are WELCOME.
Please contact the parish office at 743-1012 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Watch for the schedule with the topics covered in the 2016/2017 program here.