- To create a single faith community animated by the Holy Spirit in the traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- To design a worship center graced with beauty that will inspire reverence for God, loving peaceful hearts, and spiritual energy for all who enter in to become joyful servants of the Lord.
- To respect and preserve our parish history by honoring the traditions and diversity that preceded our union.
- To join together in praise and celebration of our sacramental way of life.
- To seek the guidance of our ever present God and Father in prayer and humility to help us discern our path ahead.
- To inspire our parish family with a vision of our future Church, enabling us to better meet the needs of all.
Final Capital Campaign Update
Council minutes are posted after approval by the council.
- 11/7/12 Canceled due to medical emergency
- 09/05/12 Pastoral Council, Finance & Building Committees joint meeting
- 08/2012 the Pastoral Council & Finance Committee held a joint executive meeting
- 07/2012 no Pastoral Council business meeting
- 06/2012 the Pastoral Council & Finance Committee joint executive meeting-budget approval